Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Not Annie, me. ME!


Today I finally finished the big blue cake. It hung around in M's dining room for awhile, then mine. Now it's done and on its way to the storage space. Bye-bye blue cake. You got to be famous for a minute, along with my blue-stained cuticles.

BBC was a lesson in airbrushing - I'm still finding stuff in the house that turns blue when anything wet touches it. It was also a reminder of how much I don't miss the ad business. As stinky as this job is sometimes (rotting chicken juice, anyone?) I'd rather be one of the people working on the set than one of the ones sitting around trying to justify my expense account. That's just me. -B

8 Comments:

Blogger Matt Armendariz said...

Meet Annie.....

Kidding!

Such a beautiful cake. Yes, please!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Cindie Flannigan said...

My gawd. BBC is stunning.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

You need to call it BBBC, Big Beautiful Blue Cake.

Is this blue beauty in a TV commerical by any chance?

12:12 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

yes, this cake was in a crest commercial, to answer your question three months late...

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Deb Burch said...

I love the cake! But it didn't look as blue in the commericial.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home